Check out the October, 2022 standards update from the Wyoming Department of Education. This issue contains:
- Information on performance standards for Math, Science, and Computer Science.
- Assessment Authoring Tools guides and webinar recordings.
- Dates and updates on the PAEMST award cycle, the Native American Education Conference, and the 2023 U.s. Senate Youth Program.
- STEM updates include: 2nd annual teacher hackathon, a new graduate program, and numerous resource.
- CTE updates about the national conference and other professional learning opportunities.
- Nomination information for the Carol Mead Leader in Literacy Award.
- Fine & Performing Arts grants.
- Scholarship to attend the National Council for History Education Conference free online courses from the Buffalo Bill Center of the West Plains Indian Museum for Social Studies.